Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week’s Update

Bella seems to be sick today.  We think she has an ear infection which brought along a fever and the chills…poor girl.  Probably explains her fussing and crying for the past couple of days around here.

It’s been one week since we started our 17 day diet.  It also happens to have been a busy week with planned activities, so we took 3 dinners off where we enjoyed dinning out with friends and drinks.  All the other times we did a great job following the book.  And I’m happy to report that we both have lost 6 pounds.  It also took me 5 days to get over my caffeine withdrawal headaches.  I was secretly hoping this new eating plan would give me more energy, but unfortunately that hasn’t happened yet.  So I still crave having a soda all the time!!

It’s been really important to prep all the food as soon as I buy it, so we have plenty of fruits and vegetables to munch on when we get hungry.  Meal time has taken a little more time to put together, and we have been having to run to the grocery store more often for fresh produce.  I’m a little worried with Bella being sick this week that it might be harder to stick to the regimen.  When she is sick it’s pretty much my most stressful time, and it doesn’t help that I have a work deadline on top of it.  A personal chef would help and of course a maid while we are at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment