Friday, July 23, 2010

Computer Problems

I haven't posted in awhile.  Not much has been going on around here and our computer is being very slooooow. I can't even load a picture at this point.  Which means Jesse is going to have to fix it, because I don't really "do" computers.  I just use them.

I am busy working on some gifts for Bella's teachers at preschool.  Her last week is next week, only 3 more days and then she graduates on to her new school.  Bella and I (and maybe the dogs) are going to spend some time up in Nebraska before the new school starts to clean out my childhood bedroom.  I have been threatened that I have to take anything that I want, otherwise it will be donated, sold, or trashed.

And we have a big grouting project left to do on the tile for the entryway.  Not to mention a very dirty house (after the big project last weekend) that needs some major attention.  Oh and did I mention that the lawn mower broke down, so our yard is knee high.  That might be a slight exaggeration, but only slight.  The garden is also producing large quantities of cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, and jalapeños.  So I need to buy some supplies to can, so I can make pickles, salsa, pasta sauce, etc.

In other words............we have a lot to do around here.  So I best be getting started on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment