Monday, July 12, 2010

Sports Day

Wednesday is sports day at preschool, and the kids are supposed to come dressed to support their favorite team.  Problem being.....Bella has outgrown all her Husker gear from last season.  I had purchased some red fabric and wanted to make her a new shirt, but I hadn't started on it yet.  Looks like I have 1 1/2 days to pull it off.  I also have seen that you can take freezer paper and create your own stencils for the shirts.  I would like to attempt the black lettering in this picture. 

 I'm not confident it's going to turn out, but it will be interesting to see if it works.  If nothing else, hopefully we can find something that is red to wear.

By the way, these two shirts were designed by Alyssa Milano, not quite sure what connection she has to Nebraska?

1 comment:

  1. I did the print to iron-on paper for a shirt for Evelyn - it came out really cute. The only thing I would have done different is cut around the lettering EXACTLY - that way there isn't a weird border... Can't wait to see how it turns out! If it is anything like your 4th dress it will be AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete