Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sports Day Finished

I had three old shirts of mine, one a Nebraska shirt that doesn't fit anymore, and two black t-shirts.  I think it's crazy how much the Nebraska gear costs, so I figured I would whip something up.  And since I only had two days to finish the project I had to take some shortcuts.

I had wanted to silk screen the shirt to say Huskers, as I told you the day before.  But I didn't have any of the tools to do it, and I didn't have the time to go shopping.  So I will attempt that at another time.  But I did manage to create this onesie in a size 3T.


I made this little skirt out of one of the black t-shirts and the decal from the Nebraska shirt.

I then cut out a Nebraska "N" from another black t-shirt and sewed it onto the onesie.  Here is Bella this morning in her new clothes.  Not really wanting to pose for pictures.  Maybe I was embarrassing her in front of her classmates.
And one more picture taken when we got home.  Bella wasn't too happy to delay lunch in order to fit in another photo session.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! You're getting really good at sewing! Make me something! Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete