Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another road trip

We headed back to Nebraska this past weekend.  Jesse and I went for the football game and the kids got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Sneller.  We had an added bonus on Sunday that the kids were able to see Great Grandma Sneller.

009huck-finn

I think Oliver might be outgrowing his 3-6month pants.  I always call him Huck Finn, especially when he isn’t wearing any socks.

010

Bella – 4yrs, Beckett – 9mo., Oliver – 4mo.

011

Neither one of my children were paying attention to the people taking pictures, but Bella did a really good job sitting on her own (with a little leaning help).

I’m currently having a little dilemma.  I want to make a bunch of good tasting very bad for you things during the holidays.  Right now I have chocolate chip cookies on the brain, except I want to cut up snickers candy bars and add those instead of chocolate chips.  But I am trying to tell myself not to make them because I don’t really need to eat them.  But they just sound so good.  And of course Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up…….such a hard time of year to go on a diet.  I’m pretty sure you can guess what I’ll end up doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment