Monday, November 14, 2011

A week off

Last week was nice because we had a full week without any appointments.  I am already getting anxious about the number of upcoming appointments.  This week we have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hips, a dental clinic appointment, and we finally get Bella’s expensive $200 orthotics (special shoes).  That all takes place on Thursday, one really long day!  Then Friday morning we have feeding clinic which is a two hour appointment and evaluation.  Next week on Tuesday we see the orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spines to evaluate her scoliosis.  I’m hoping we can go to these appointments get some good information and be done (at least for awhile).  Although I’m guessing these appointments might lead to more appointments and the worst case scenario would be surgeries.  But we just have to wait to find out.

So in preparation for a very hectic end of the week, I feel like relaxing the beginning of this week.  Set a few small goals and see where we get to.

Oh and if anyone was following my previous posts and wants to know just how long the family room furniture arrangement lasted?  It lasted a whole 5 minutes after Jesse got home from work.  And then it was immediately put back to it’s “rightful” place.  Although I did get the go ahead to look for a table that can fit in the couch, but the in the meantime the tv tray had to be removed.

And adding to our long list of projects, we dumpster dived for the first time.  Well we just happened to be driving past a neighbors house who was throwing away some cabinets, and thought of the new home office/craft room.  So we asked if we could take them.  We now have 4 almost brand new floor cabinets sitting in our garage.  They need to be cleaned and painted and then installed.  Two of them were made for sinks, so we might actually use them in the basement bathroom and the other one in the garage for a utility sink, which then leaves me two for the new desk arrangement.  Although I have been told I have to finish up some previous projects before I can get excited about painting the walls in the office (which would need to be done before the cabinets were installed).  So looks like I shouldn’t really take a break the beginning of this week, if I want to get started on my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment