Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Uh Oh!

It’s been an interesting morning so far.  It started when Bella woke up crying.  She has been a little stuffy and probably just didn’t feel good.  Oliver was already up and luckily had eaten.  But after hearing Bella cry for a little while, Oliver started joining in.  I wasn’t quite sure what to do with both crying kids.  It must be how someone with twins feels.  Except I can’t easily carry both children, but I gave it a try.  Eventually everyone calmed down, I got Oliver down for a nap and got Bella breakfast. 
I took a video of them this morning, Oliver was being very vocal, and Bella has a new game she likes to play.  Basically if you hand Oliver a toy, if Bella is near him, she will quickly swoop in and grab the toy away from him.  Oliver doesn’t really care at this point, and if the game goes on long enough, he will try and grab the toy back from Bella.  I didn’t get the camera on them soon enough to show the thief in action, but I think you get the idea.

Did you notice how the children were placed on the blanket?  Something sort of like this.
005
I ran upstairs to put away some clean towels and strip our bed so I could wash the sheets.  When I came back downstairs…….
002
And I said “Holy Shit Oliver, how did you get over there!?”  Potty mouth mom, but I was completely surprised.  Obviously this means I have a mover on my hands and can’t leave him alone unattended in a room for more than a minute.
004
And he was trying to put the computer tower in his mouth.  Baby proofing here we come!
Oliver just turned 4 months old, his appointment is later this week, so I’ll do a 4 month update once I get his current height and weight.
Did you enjoy their crazy outfits this morning.  Bella was still in her pjs and Oliver was wearing clothes we had laying around downstairs, to include his crazy mad hatter Halloween socks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is quite a move for your little guy...I guess now you will join the rest of us in not being able to have you little ones stay right where you leave them. It changes the whole game. I love that Bella steals his toys, that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete