Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Party

I saw these little stocking utensil holders and knew I wanted to have a Christmas dinner party so I could make them.

001002

Our dinning room is so blah blah blah, right now.  Too bad we have too many other projects on our plate before we can get to this room.  We don’t use the room very often, but when we do, it’s a little embarrassing.

003

Before the dinner party, I was playing around with the kiddos around the tree.  I was trying to find the right setting on our camera to capture the lights on the tree.  Notice how Oliver is watching me the whole time, and Bella could care less.

004006007008009010

This weekend we are going to have a family holiday outing to see the train displays.  Hoping both kids will be interested enough to watch them!

No comments:

Post a Comment