Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Keeping it Real

So I finally got around to posting some of the recent projects I made.  Now I thought I would post why my husband is always frustrated with me.

Teacher gift aftermath…..

004

Guest bedroom….What guest bedroom?

005

Stockings for dinner party utensils – aftermath.

006

Around our house I barely have time to finish the actual projects, let alone clean anything up.  So the guest bedroom/craft room always looks like a pit. 

The other big problem, this is also now my office.  And I desperately need to organize and get out all my reference books, figure out a filing system, etc.  This is how I work right now……hoping to get some things cleaned up and figured out during our holiday break.

003

And the other big task, mail.  I believe I have about 2 weeks worth of mail to go through.

001

And a year’s worth of mail to file.  I also get quite a few magazines, I’m pretty sure there are some Halloween ones I haven’t even gotten through yet.  Only 4 months behind or so.  I can catch up some day.

002

And if it’s not obvious, we did not have time to do Christmas cards this year.  Hoping to do an electronic one, and hoping to get it done before Christmas, or maybe a Happy New Year (that buys us an extra week).

No comments:

Post a Comment