Monday, December 19, 2011

One Busy week down–One to go

I have a few posts to catch up on.  We have been busy around here as I previously mentioned.

Bella’s last day of school is today, then it’s two weeks off for Christmas break.  I made her teacher gifts this past weekend.  I got the idea from here.  I asked the teachers what their favorite children’s books are and made them scenes from the books out of fabric scraps and then framed them.

013014015016

The Monster at the end of this Book, staring Grover, was also my favorite as a child.  I’m hoping they can hang them in the class room, or at home.  I’m definitely not the greatest artist when it comes to people’s faces, hopefully they can get past it!

017

I haven’t started any Christmas baking yet, I hope to get some things made this week.  I also have presents to wrap (thankfully we have most bought).

No comments:

Post a Comment