Friday, May 25, 2012

Feeling Left Out

I get the feeling that Bella is understanding that her brother can go wherever he wants, and she is stuck in the place she gets put.  She seems to be wanting more attention and she seems to enjoy activities that we can all do together.  Yesterday she was fussy and I proceeded to roll her across the room.  She had a great time.  We rolled for probably 15 minutes straight.  In the past that would have frustrated her and she would have considered it work.  This time she laughed and laughed and seemed to enjoy moving.  Of course I did most of the work!

Today she was being fussy again, so I put her on Oliver’s new fire truck.  Oliver’s legs aren’t quite long enough to ride it yet, so he pushes it around.  Well, I put Bella on it and she laughed and screamed with joy even holding her head up the whole time as we lapped around the house 5 times.

032033

I wanted to get a picture of the event, so I tried using the timer.  It wasn’t working the greatest, I needed about a 30 second delay versus the 10 seconds our camera had.  But I think you can get the idea.

Oliver on the other hand does a great job playing by himself.  He likes to take his walker toy and will head off in all directions of the house.  Normally he always comes back to the room you are in as he smiles and passes you by.  Every once in a while he will park his toy and get into trouble.  Today someone forgot to close the bathroom door and for a bonus, forgot to put the seat down on the toilet.

027030

Hand in the toilet, hand in the mouth.  Guilty as charged.

029

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! I can hear Bella's laughter as you describe it! Who knew brothers could be so motivating!

    ReplyDelete