Thursday, March 28, 2013

Coloring

If you don’t go to my new website…you should.  Oliver and I created a t-shirt together.  Coloring Pages T-shirt

He was so very very very excited to color on these pages.  Lucky I saved the pages so I can print them out again at a later time.  Maybe to show his progress at a later date.

Why is it that none of my children will “model” the things I make for them?  Bella can’t help it and well Oliver is just too darn busy, or wanting nothing to do with the camera.  For most of the time I was trying to get a good shot of his new t-shirt he was either in the pantry cupboards….'

IMG_0917

Or hiding behind the curtains…..

IMG_0920

Not very photogenic.

And the box car is still alive and well.  Oliver really wanted Bella to take a ride with him…so we tried it out.  Let’s just say they didn’t make it very far for fear of tearing it, but they both laughed.

IMG_0321

No comments:

Post a Comment