Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Where have we been?

I know we have been missing from this blog.

I took Bella into the doctor last week to see if she was sick, and to try and explain why she has been crying and fussing so much lately.  They couldn’t find anything wrong with her, but decided to try an antibiotic in case she was having an ear infection (there was some fluid in her ear).

I was busy with work all day Thursday and Friday of last week.

We did some family activities this past weekend which I will blog about.  I started the blog posts, but can’t seem to find the right words to finish them out. 

I started my allergy shots last week, and then wasn’t feeling the greatest.  I couldn’t tell if the allergy shots were to blame, or if I was getting sick again.

Last night I felt so horrible that it’s been confirmed I am officially sick again.  And since I’m sick of being sick, this time it seems so much worse!

So now I am just trying to cope and really bummed out because this week was spring break and I was hoping to do some fun activities with the kids and also get some things done for myself.  Seems like that won’t be happening now.

No comments:

Post a Comment