Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Upcoming

I’m sick so I don’t actually feel like doing anything.

Instead I am sitting here thinking about all the things I need/want to get done in the next couple of months.

March: 

This is a busy month with many family birthdays (gifts I want to make, or need to purchase)

Easter (still debating if I want to host an Easter dinner again with an egg hunt for the kiddos)

Spring break (meaning our schedule is all out of whack for a couple of weeks).

April: 

Again a few family birthdays (for some reason Jesse and my family members all have birthdays in the same months, they seem to stack up on each other)

We are going on vacation (this means major prep work making sure the kids will be alright while we are gone, plus for me it means making sure I have all the clothes made/altered that I want to take and vowing not to buy anything new!!)

Our 8 year wedding anniversary is during this month (this year we might have something a little out of the ordinary in the works)

Kindergarten roundup time (getting Bella all prepared for her upcoming transition).

May: 

This starts wedding season and a few projects for myself (I would like to alter a bridesmaid dress to wear)

Hey no birthdays this month but with 6 the following month of June, including Oliver and Jesse, I will need to be working on this in May to get everything I want accomplished.

End of the school year, I’m very curious to see how this summer goes for Bella and Oliver.  It will be completely different than last summer, and I imagine we will be outside A LOT.

 

And speaking of outside.  I finally got myself to the allergy doctor to get tested for my allergies.  Ends up I am allergic to 45 out of the 50 things they tested me for.  Pretty much every kind of mold, dust mite, tree, grass, weed, and believe it or not animal.

Yes that means I am actually allergic to dogs.  And being that we have two of them living in our house, I am beginning to wonder what that has done to me this whole time.  Starting next week I will be going in to the doctors office twice a week to receive 3 shots at a time to try and build up my immunity to everything.  This process will go on for 2 years, towards the end I will be going every 4 weeks instead of twice a week, but I’m still a little worried as to how my already crazy schedule is going to allow all these doctors visits.

When the doctor came back in to tell me the results he asked me why it had taken me this long to come in and see them.  Ummm…..I’m sure most mothers understand…when you are juggling everything else going on in our lives…taking care of ourselves gets put on the backburner.  And definitely for me, adding more doctor appointments is the very last thing I want to do.

This child is still fussy all the time.  We have an ear appointment for her…completely guessing that might be a problem, but it’s going to be another couple of weeks before they can get her in.

IMG_0295

IMG_0616

And while we are having to pay more attention to a fussy Bella, Oliver has been getting into trouble.  His latest target was the stereo/DVD player.  The DVD portion has now met it’s untimely death.  So a sad and depressed Jesse had to order a new DVD player.  I’m kind of wondering if Oliver wasn’t put up to the task, since it’s been on Jesse’s wish list for a while to get a Blu Ray player.

No comments:

Post a Comment