Friday, August 13, 2010

The First Day of School is Coming Up

I once again am having troubles downloading pictures, which is why I haven't written anything.  It's usually pretty boring to read a post and not see anything to go along with it. So here is a picture of Bella's first day of school from last year.  This week we are preparing for Bella to start at her new school.  We have the long list of supplies needed, and most have been bought.  And we have mainly been relaxing and enjoying the few mornings we get to sleep in.  Granted for Bella sleeping in means at the latest 7am, but I'll take it.

Next week on Monday her school is opening the doors so you can drop off the supplies early, and then they are having an all school bbq at 4pm.  I've seen them before, they usually rent the big moonwalks and all the families go.  But since we don't know anybody at the school yet, I have a feeling we will skip it this year.  I'm not quite ready to tackle all the stares.  Although I'm sure I will get to deal with them next Wednesday when we arrive for the first day of class.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella!

    Hope you enjoy your 1st day of school, Sweetie, and the rest of the year, as well! Have fun...and good luck!

    Love, Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete