Sunday, August 8, 2010

New news

We just spent the week in Nebraska, well everyone except Jesse, who had to stay home and work.  The ride up went fairly well, but I was thinking to myself that hopefully I wouldn't have to stop and pee, as I'm not sure how I would have accomplished that.  But luckily I didn't have to figure that out.  I spent a couple of days going through all of my old toys, books, papers, yearbooks, etc.  I'll have some funny posts to come with a few things that gave me a good laugh.
Then I spent an afternoon and evening helping my sister paint her living room and dining room.  And as you can see from the picture below, Erin and David (my sister and brother-in-law) are having their first child.
Congratulations Erin and David.......

And as I mentioned before, when we got home, we had to run and get 23 gallons of paint on Saturday.  We are currently prepping the entryway, so we can get started painting in there.  One small problem being that the ceiling is up at 17 feet.  If anyone happens to have a 12 foot step ladder that we could borrow it would be appreciated.  Otherwise you should all come over and have a good laugh as Jesse and I try to accomplish it using the 20 foot extension ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment