Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stories From School

I'm going to tell you a story about Ben.  Ben is a new little friend at Bella's school.  This was told to me by Bella's teacher.

Ben is Bella's new best friend.  He says that Bella is beautiful.  He talks about Bella all the time, even at home.  So much so that his mom called the teacher to ask "Who is Bella?"  Ben likes to play with Bella and stack toys on her tray.  He always makes sure that she gets a turn while playing.  He also tells her "Pick your head up Bella, you can't see me."  They have such a good time playing the teachers have bought new toys that will better suite the two of them to play on her tray.

*Bella's turn while playing is still initiated by the teachers, maybe with enough time and practice, Bella will actually take turns on her own.  We will wait and see.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this story. Ben sounds like a wonderful friend – sweet, loyal and encouraging. Although Bella can't vocalize her feelings in words just yet, I'm sure Ben knows what a great friend he has made when she smiles at him. Who needs words when there are genuine, heartfelt smiles to be shared? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cried. This ben kid is awesome. I would love to see them playing together! They sound like the best of friends. How old is Ben? Is he three too?

    ReplyDelete