Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Impatience

I usually cut up Oliver’s food on his tray and then put it up on the table until I am ready to put him in his high chair to eat.

I guess someone didn’t want to wait for me and since he can now climb up into the regular chairs, that was close enough to get the food that he wanted.

001002

He also goes into the pantry cupboard and helps himself to snacks.  I guess soon we will need to designate the top shelf as Oliver’s food shelf, so he can’t just get a snack whenever he wants.  Although I’m sure that would only stop him for a couple of weeks until he figured out how to get what he wants.  He also knows that some of his snacks go up on top of the fridge.  He likes to point to them and let us know that he wants some.  He actually does a great job eating his meals, so we can’t really complain about snacking. 

003

And I swear this child’s head is about as big as Bella’s.  We had to go buy him a 2T-5T stocking hat, and it just fits him perfectly, which makes me believe he will have outgrown it by next year already!

003

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures!

    Kristen, could you please post the close-up of Bella & Oliver on Shutterfly, so I could get it? Would love to have that one!

    Thanks a million, in advance!!! :)

    ReplyDelete