Wednesday, October 24, 2012

We’re Back

We made it back from Chicago.  It was a great time, and a good break from the kids.  Of course on my first night back, Bella was up coughing the whole night and in bed next to me.  So I may have gotten only 4 hours of sleep if I was lucky.  So much for a warm welcome back. 

I plan to do an actual post later on our trip…once I can get ahold of Jesse’s phone and download all his pictures.  Needless to say I did not take many myself.

It seems funny that even though we were gone for only a couple of days.  Oliver seems to have changed.  I swear his hair seems even longer, going to have to break down and get it trimmed very soon.  He seems to be saying more words.  He now says: pretty, shoes, more, and I think I even heard a mama directed at me.

He even managed to get a shoe on yesterday, all by himself.

013015

Interestingly enough, when we would call home to talk with the grandparents and kids while we were in Chicago, it was actually Bella who would talk to us on the phone.  If she heard our voices she definitely piped up and made a bunch of talking sounds.  Oliver could have cared less and was still more interested in pressing buttons than talking with us.

I’m just noticing that I haven’t taken more than one picture of Bella in over a month.  Probably because she has been sick and not doing much this past month. 

So you will have to live with another picture of Oliver and myself goofing around.

016

No comments:

Post a Comment