Monday, October 15, 2012

Prepping

I didn’t seem to find the time to blog last week, because I can guiltily say I had my nose buried in a book for about 4 days straight.  Any free time, I was reading.  Jesse was a little upset with me.  And of course it wasn’t just one single book.  I think I finished 5 different books in that time.  I guess I had the overwhelming urge to read lately.

So that was last week.  And this week, I have to be super productive.  In every aspect.  I have some things I want to finish for work, I have Halloween costumes I want to finish, and I have a whole house to get cleaned and prepped for the grandparents to come and watch the kids……..because Jesse and I are headed to Chicago for an extended weekend. 

AND ABOVE ALL ELSE I REALLY NEED A VACATION.

So while I bust my hump to get everything ready for the vacation, I need to remind myself not to complain too much, as hopefully it will be a good reward in the end.

Now I need to write a 10 page manual on what to expect from the kids/dogs/etc so the grandparents can be prepared.  (Hoping it’s really only 1 page, but you never know).

No comments:

Post a Comment