Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It’s that kind of morning

I got to sleep in this morning.  That’s if you count 7am sleeping in, which I do.  And I was only up once with Bella.  So in general it was a decent night.

I’m paying for it this morning, as in nothing can be that easy.

Oliver is a wreck.  He woke up fine and I got him dressed and settled down in his highchair to eat breakfast.  I then went upstairs to get Bella ready for school.  We were running short on time, since we had slept in later than normal and Bella’s bus is coming earlier. 

Oliver started crying the second I was waking up Bella.  I yelled down that I was busy with Bella and he should continue to eat and we would be down shortly.

That did nothing.  But I needed to get Bella dressed, so I proceeded to do just that.  We came downstairs and Oliver was still bawling.  I got Bella in her chair and got Oliver out of his.  He wanted to be held, but unfortunately I needed to keep getting Bella ready.

So he cried and cried and cried as I got Bella’s shoes on, her hair brushed, etc.

I had wanted to get a picture of both of them, since I had put overall’s on them both.

014

Not happening for Oliver.  But Bella was in a good mood.  Oliver crying always makes her happy.

015016

We got Bella on the bus.

Oliver is still a wreck.  Going to be a good day!

In case you are wondering.  The only way I am writing this post currently is because Oliver is finally content playing with the old tv remote, which has bought me a few moments of peace.  Although I see it’s getting old and the crying is starting again.  Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment