Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Valentine’s Day Attempt

I was attempting to recreate a photo shoot for Oliver.  The idea of course came from pinterest.  I am not a photographer.  I did get a better camera which takes better pictures than previous.  But I have a long way to go before I would say I am even taking decent pictures.  The main problem being that most of the photos I try to take are inside, and we just don’t have the proper lighting to pull off good pictures.

So I tried my best.  I used a red blanket to give a theme appropriate background, and I applied some lipstick kisses to Oliver.  And here is where the problem started.  If Oliver sees me putting on “chapstick”, he wants some too.  So I had to hand over some chapstick for him.

IMG_0646

I tried to get him to give his puppy kisses, but he wanted nothing to do with it, since I had just taken the chapstick away from him.

IMG_0648IMG_0649

He was more interested in running away from me.

IMG_0652

I tried to get him to hold up a sign for me, but again he wanted to run away.

IMG_0654

Until the chapstick came back out.  Then he would sit still.

IMG_0655IMG_0657

So I didn’t quite get the shot I was looking for.  I guess you will have to wait till Valentines to see what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment