Sunday, February 17, 2013

It’s a Roar

We spent the weekend up in Nebraska visiting family.

Today we finally got Beckett his present for his second birthday.  I had asked what his favorite characters/animals were and I was told monkeys and dinosaurs.  I went with dinosaurs.

IMG_0725

I made him a dinosaur sweatshirt.  I actually bought the sweatshirt and then sewed on scales and teeth.  I made one for Oliver too.  I actually made his first in case I messed anything up.  Now they have matching sweatshirts.

IMG_0727

Poor Oliver was soooo tired.  We were holding off on nap time until we got back in the car to head home. 

Here is the best side view we got.

IMG_0722

Beckett wasn’t sure what to think at first.

IMG_0731

Hopefully he likes it.  I did manage to get him to model the dino tail I made for him too.  There is quite a bit of room for him to grow into it.

IMG_0737

The boys then had snacks with Grandpa.

IMG_0735

And managed to liven up while playing piano.

IMG_0587IMG_0586

Happy Belated Birthday Beckett….hope you enjoy “roaring” around town!

IMG_0734

1 comment:

  1. Beckett insists on wearing his sweatshirt everywhere he goes underneath his winter coat! He loves it!

    ReplyDelete