Thursday, February 18, 2010

Accident at school

Bella,
When I showed up in your preschool room to pick you up....this is what you had on.It means you had some type of accident. The report was that pee had leaked out the back of your diaper during gym time. Bella I apologize I didn't have better back up clothes for you. The shirt is too small and doesn't even cover your tummy. Let alone it in no way matches the pants that I had there for you. I will do better the next time so that you don't have to wear this around everyone at school.
I also apologize for showing this picture. But you wonder why pee always leaks out the back of your diaper. You have the longest "crease" I have ever seen. I will although take this picture down after a couple of days. I don't want you to someday find this post and feel embarrassed.
Your always loving,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about, I have that same outfit. Except my shirt is a little shorter :) Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to call that fashion forward!

    (And woah. What a "crease!") :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's look at the positive here. Bella obviously went a long while without an accident at school.

    ReplyDelete