Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Something might have moved up in priority

Today I felt like I was coming down with a cold. Today I also happened to have a headache. So I decided to take a bath while Bella was having quite time in her bed. I knew the bathtub didn't hold water, it had a very slow leak. But what I didn't know is that the leak wasn't just from the drain, it was actually leaking to the ceiling below. I guess we are just lucky that bathtub has only been used 3 times since we moved in, granted I'm not sure how many times it was used by the previous owners. Interestingly enough the leak isn't visible on the ceiling, it actually looks like it is coming down in the wall between the family room and kitchen. Looks like the master bathroom might get remodeled sooner than expected.Can't tell from the ceiling, but there is a tiny water drop on the molding.
Can definitely see the water on top of the buffet piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment