Friday, February 5, 2010

The debate of the big girl bed

Bella still sleeps in her crib. She still sleeps with the mattress in the highest position. We have no fears she will pull herself up and get out of the crib. The most she ever does is sleep with her feet propped up over the rail which most of the time causes her to wet the bed. We have no real reason to switch her bed from the crib to a toddler bed. Except after over 2 years of seeing her in a crib, I am ready for a change.

So today I decided to convert her crib to the toddler bed. I have no idea how she is going to do with the change. She is used to being surrounded by her bumpers, and now can look out into her room. Maybe it will be a good change, maybe it will be a bad change. I guess I'll let you know in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I bet Bella will love her big girl bed. She will be able to see much more.

    ReplyDelete