Monday, February 22, 2010

Rec Room

This is the extra room on our first floor. It's actually quite large, and when we bought the house our plan was to eventually turn this into another bedroom and bathroom for Bella. That is still our same plan, but we really aren't planning on doing that for quite a few more years. Mainly when Bella is just too big we can't manage to carry her upstairs for bedtime.The old owners left their pool table, which gets used occasionally. We will be moving downstairs once that space gets renovated. Finishing the basement is a tricky one. It's something we would like to have done, but we have so many other things in front of it, I don't see it happening for years.
We have our old rear projection TV in here, which is only really used for Wii Fit, and other Wii games when we have people over.
Our main use of this space is the computer desk. And the main reason for this post is to tell you that I spent 7 hours on my Sunday to do one years worth of paperwork. Oh and I also finished up our taxes. Glad to have all the paperwork put away. But I would like to get more organization into the space. But being I don't see this as a permanent place for the computer, I have a hard time justifying doing anything to organize it. Not to mention I would eventually like to get a new computer desk, but that's just wishing at this point.
The real owners of this room are Colby and Elle. Their dog bed sits in the corner, and they love to run around the pool table and chase each other. So yes I guess you could say that this big rec room belongs to the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment