Friday, February 26, 2010

We are moving around again


It's not often I publish two posts on the same day. But while I was busy posting the first time, I had left Bella to play on her blanket. By the time I got back into the room (8 minutes or so), she had rolled/moved around and somehow manage to get the sofa to recline. Not sure how she accomplished that, and the fact I didn't hear it, even though I was only one room away. Maybe she was playing hide and seek and trying to get under the couch!!

We have almost finished our master bedroom project, I posted pictures today on the renovation blog on our big reveal. We still have Jesse's closet to finish, but I have a feeling that will be a couple more weeks away before that is finalized. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting that Bella managed to recline the sofa all by herself! I wonder if she had help from Colby & Elle??? :)

    ReplyDelete