Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jewelry Display

I am still putting the finishing touches on my closet. I needed something to store some of my jewelry. I found an idea about making a frame for your necklaces and earrings. I finally finished the first frame for some of my necklaces.

I took an old frame that wasn't being used and bought some 1/4" thick scrap board from Lowe's for $1.
I then painted the frame white and painted the scrap board with the wall colors from our master bedroom. I actually just used a cut out piece of paper to paint this design from wallpaper I found online. I bought little cup hooks that I painted blue and screwed into the board. Then I hung the frame on the wall of my closet.
Lastly I hung some of my necklaces on the hooks.
This is only about half of my necklaces, so I am going to have to find another frame, one that is hopefully a little longer in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment