Friday, January 27, 2012

Breakfast for Two

002

This morning I attempted to feed both of them at the same time.  They actually did a great job.  Both waiting their turns as the other one got a bite to eat.  I didn’t realize how much of an arm workout it was to continuously have your arm up and feeding kids for 30 plus minutes.  And yes they both have dirty faces in these pictures, it was mid-eating and they were gracious enough to even let me take the picture.  You can tell who the messier eater is, Oliver has bypassed Bella in the eating skills already.

003

Oliver was much faster at eating, so I gave him some yogurt bites to occupy his time while Bella finished up eating.

006

He is also working on his new skill of drinking water.  He can figure out how to get the spout in his mouth, but doesn’t quite realize how to tip it up to get the water out.  But I have a feeling he will be figuring it out very soon.

008

No comments:

Post a Comment