Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hanging Out

I feel like with the colder weather finally here, we are pretty much stuck inside all the time.  I can definitely tell that Bella is getting bored being home, and misses getting out to school on her days off.  I still wish there were more activities she enjoyed at home (inside) besides laying on the floor.  

Yesterday the kiddos where very interested in each other, so I grabbed the camera to try and capture the moment.  The bright light of the camera won and they both kept looking at me, versus looking at each other.

001002003

Bella also wanted to show dad that she got his “potty” mouth jar done.

005007

It’s all ready for his deposits to be made.  Now the question will be, a family vacation to Vegas to see all the lights (I know unconventional, but I think Bella would love it), or a trip to Texas to see the new handicap accessible theme park?  Okay so maybe his mouth isn’t that bad, but I still think we need to take another family vacation sometime in the near future (preferably before someone turns 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment