Thursday, January 26, 2012

No we shouldn’t have!!

Jesse and I just agreed to be interviewed to promote the groundhog run and Children’s TLC. 
1.  I am terrible in front of cameras and on the phone, I always say the wrong thing, or sentences that don’t make sense.  This is a bad idea.  Maybe I’ll let Jesse do most of the talking.
2.  Now I have to worry about what I am going to wear and I am going to have to put on makeup.  I always made fun of people that put makeup on to run or work out, especially when it’s first thing in the morning.
3.  They asked if Bella would be there, which would be great for the camera portion, as most of the attention would go to her.  Except since we are both running and they don’t allow strollers, it’s not too feasible to bring her.  And they want us there early for the interview, which would really stress me out to get the whole family ready to leave and be there that early.
Just hoping on a Sunday morning, most people that I know, won’t be watching the news.

Just thought I would share a few old pictures from Bella's time at Children's TLC.
 Bella's first day at Children's TLC
 Bella's Christmas program at CTLC
 Bella visiting Santa at CTLC
 Bella at story time during class
 Last time I did the ground hog run 2 years ago
 Bella in her supportive chair during preschool
 Bella at a fairy tale field trip with her class
 Bella wearing her cinco de mayo hat she made in class
Bella's preschool graduation from Children's TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment