Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What can a little boy get to?

Oliver definitely has his favorite things, and they aren’t necessarily things he should be playing with.
Shoelaces will amaze him for an insane amount of time (I don’t honestly get why).
001002
He loves the underside of Bella’s brown chair, and as I mentioned before, he loves the computer tower and speakers.
005008
And the posing…..makes me laugh every time I see it, like he’s saying “What I’m not causing trouble.”
And our phones and computer are great motivation for moving all around the room.

During Bella’s feeding therapy we work on self feeding and chewing.  Today she would chew on this toy, every time I put it in her mouth.  She must actually like the texture, since normally she doesn’t want anything like that in her mouth.
007

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures....and loved the video of Oliver scooting/crawling! Way to go, Little O!!!
    Looks like it's time to child-proof the house! :)

    ReplyDelete