Tuesday, January 17, 2012

There is something about attic work

This weekend Jesse installed an exhaust fan in the kids bathroom.  This included hours of time spent up in the attic.  He needed my help for a few small items, so I had to keep the kids entertained and be able to help Jesse when needed.

The kids spent most of the time on the bed.

003007

I was getting my directions from Jesse through the hole in the ceiling.  Jesse wants you to notice how close the hole is to the window, this means there was very little (actually no) headroom to work with in the attic.

006QUOTES

So basically I was juggling two babies that day.  The one complaining and needing help in the ceiling.  And the other one crying when I couldn’t be holding him.

011CRYING

And now we have one more small project checked off the list, and on to our way being finished with the kids bathroom.  And I must admit I had at least one angel that day, who was being very good.

001

014

And we all know it wasn’t the adult.

1 comment:

  1. We got a kick out of the conversations through the small space in the ceiling...funny! Enjoyed the pictures, too! Thanks for putting in a vent fan for the guest bathroom, Jess! Hopefully, your lungs aren't full of asbestos! :)

    ReplyDelete