Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Clothes Week

I have a long list of things I want to make for Bella.  I have talked about making new clothes and adapting some of her existing clothes so that it's easier for her to wear and keep herself covered up.

A blog I just recently started following is having a Kids Clothes Sewing Week, where you pledge to sew every day for 7 days for at least an hour each day on kids clothing.  So I think I am going to accept the challenge and get started working on things for Bella.  I might have to get Jesse on board with me to help out a little, or I will be sewing every night after Bella goes to bed.

I also need to get started working on Halloween costumes.  I think that Oliver looks a little bit like Charlie Brown (don't ask me why).  So then Bella could be Sally Brown, his sister.























Problem is, Bella wouldn't be recognizable unless her brother was with her.  And I'm thinking she needs to have the better costume.  Also since no one really saw her in her pirate costume, except for pictures on the blog, I keep thinking she could wear that again.  And we already have 2 infant Halloween costumes Oliver could wear.  So I guess it all comes down to how much time I end up having and if I can come up with the perfect idea for the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment