Monday, September 5, 2011

Football pictures

Jesse is still busy working on the bathroom, and I pitch in when I can.  Most of my time is still spent taking care of Bella and Oliver.  So we did a little impromptu photo session for dad.  I had it all ready to go and was asking Jesse for his football, assuming it would be brown, and was a little disappointed to see it was black and yellow, doesn't quite go with the outfit we had on.
 Luckily we had a small Husker football that could fill in.
 Oliver kept looking at the football and kicking it around with his feet.
 And then we just got tired of sitting, so we needed to lay down.
Next I need to try a photo session with Bella and Oliver.  I'm pretty sure I will need another set of hands to pull that one off.  And then maybe at some point we will be ready to tackle an actual studio, but I just see disaster ahead for that adventure..........maybe by Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos of Oliver....so darling! He's a cutie-pa-tutie!

    ReplyDelete