Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall House Tour

This past weekend I decorated our house for fall.  I love fall.  I thought I would give you a little tour and show you the new Halloween project I did.

Here is the entryway table.  I think I have decided that Oliver will wear the skunk costume this year, so looks like I will need to take a picture and put it next to Bella’s.

029

Our family room fireplace.  This will be the last year you should see the original brick.  This is a project that has been on hold, and needs to be finished before Oliver is up moving around and potentially hurting himself on the brick.

032031

I think Mr. Potato Head just completes the fall look….that’s some genius styling!

033

Our living room, which seemed lacking in decorations.

026

So I whipped up two new Halloween slip covers.  It was a super easy project, I just used muslin and black fabric paint.  Drawing and cutting out the stencil took the longest.

034036037

So that is the inside of our house all decorated for Halloween/fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment