Monday, October 3, 2011

Design Sunday on Monday

Yesterday I wanted to show you our family outing pictures, so I will show you a couple things I made on Monday instead of Sunday.

First up – last year I did a little bit of canning.  One of the things I made was jalapeƱo jelly, lots of it.  I needed to create a recipe to use some of it up….and found one I did.  I’ll call it jalapeno cream cheese puffs.

013016

I’ve only got 6 more jars of jalapeno jelly, so expect to see these little appetizers popping up at any gathering we attend in the near future.  They have gotten rave reviews so far.

Next up, you remember I made myself a purse/diaper bag a couple of months ago.  I have been using it since, and it has plenty of room. 

001

But plenty of room often means a big giant mess and trouble finding things.  (By the way, this picture was actually after I cleaned it out.)

003

So I made myself a bag to go inside the big bag.  This one will be for diapers and wipes, and pretty much anything kid related.

004006

That way if I know I want to use my purse as the diaper bag, I can just throw the actually little diaper bag inside.

008

It’s hard to tell, but it cleans up the purse quite nicely.  Now I want to make a few smaller ones to store makeup/medicine/whatever else lives at the bottom of a purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment