Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Totally Random

I have finally joined the “in” crowd.  I received my new iphone yesterday.  And instead of working on Bella’s costume, which I started on Monday, I played around with my new phone.  Umm yeah, going to have to stop that.

Today I did get a little bit more done on her costume, for the short amount of time Oliver would actually sleep.  Otherwise we were up to this – he’s my little workout partner.

003

Please don’t look at the cellulite on my thighs, I’m working on it people!  And yes this picture was totally posed after I did the workout.  Notice my other partner in crime, Elle?  She likes to lick you when you are sweating, and especially likes to get in your face when you are doing things like crunches.  It’s kind of sweet and annoying at the same time.  And sadly she doesn’t get the hint when you tell her to stop licking, so you have to raise your voice, and then she goes and pouts in the corner.  Just like a child I tell you (well except for the licking part).

KuhlenFall2011143

Or not, can you see Bella is licking me in this picture.  Well if you didn’t notice it before, now you know, Bella is licking my boob.  It’s a great pose for family pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment