Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rehab Clinic

We had a four hour episode at the doctors offices today.  I call it an episode just because it took so long.  The kids were very good for me, but both were very tired.  And so was I for that matter.  The reason the visit took so long is on top of the visits with the different nurses and doctors, I had an 1.5 hour conversation with the social worker about the different charities/programs around here that might be able to help us out in the near future as we have to start thinking about our home modifications and vehicle modifications for Bella.  I'll go into more detail at a later date, because at this point, I'm exhausted with talking about it.  And the honest truth, I don't think we are going to get much help, but I guess we should ask anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment