Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Frustration

I feel like I am getting hit on many fronts right now.
My main frustration is this one…..as always.
001
Really hard to feed someone when they won’t keep their head upright.  This morning I just couldn’t take it anymore.
On the other side I have this one.
005
He is actually very good, and does great pretty much all day long for me.  Until the evening.  I have my theories about this, mainly when dad gets home its such a whirlwind trying to fit in a bunch of stuff, he doesn’t sleep as much as he does during the day.  I believe he then gets over tired and we deal with a very tired and upset little boy.  But everyone seems to think I am wrong about this and something must be wrong with him, it’s not that he’s tired.  Oh and the fact everyone thinks I am the meanest mom because I put my child down even when he doesn’t seem tired (funny how he falls asleep though) and that I will let him cry when I believe he is over tired and the only thing for him is to fall asleep.  Just for the record, I do not like to listen to my child scream, it makes me feel terrible.
This week I am supposed to be working on this.
009
Adapting clothes for Bella.  But it’s day three of the challenge and besides picking out the first project I want to do, I haven’t done anything.  Instead, during my “free time” I have been trying to pick up the house, do multiple loads of laundry, do bills, clean the kitchen, dust, run to the grocery store, etc, etc.  We can also add clean the bathrooms, which is it wrong for me to think cleaning the toilet should be a guys job.  I'm just saying, I think it's more of their mess than ours.
I did all this cleaning so that maybe I won’t get a comment on how bad the house looks.  But it still goes unnoticed.
So yeah, I’m not in a very good mood today.

No comments:

Post a Comment