Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Popular Questions

There are a few questions we get asked quite often, so I thought every once in a while I would answer one of them for all to see.

#1 How does Bella like her brother?

Let’s ask her.

Chirp, chirp, chirp.  That’s crickets in the background, because of course Bella won’t (can’t) answer this question.

So we have to guess.

Bella seems to respond very well to Oliver.  And I have even noticed her picking up on some of the things he does.  One being, I think she notices how often he stands, and she is more likely to put her legs down and stand on them for us.  Prior she would just pull her legs up and not bear any weight on them.  It could be a coincidence, but I have also noticed a lot of this going on.

018006

Oliver always has his hands in his mouth, Bella never did.  Now every once in awhile I will catch Bella trying to put her whole hand in her mouth.  I absolutely know this is coming from her watching Oliver and trying to imitate him.  I only hope this progresses into more positive things for Bella to learn as Oliver develops.

They also do well on the floor together, or in the stroller together.  Of course they don’t interact much, but they will watch each other and at times one might be holding the other’s hand or foot.

002

I would say for now, they kind of like each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment