Friday, October 14, 2011

It’s Poo

001

It’s poo in a toilet.  Yes I just posted this picture.

It’s Bella poo, from her actually being on the toilet.  Yes folks, I saw she was trying to push and quickly ran her into the bathroom, where I somehow managed to get off her pants and diaper and hold her over the toilet.  It was a workout for me, I’m not kidding.  And then once she went, I had to figure out how to get the diaper and pants back on.  Basically I had to sit on the floor (thankfully I had just cleaned this toilet/bathroom), and put Bella over my lap.  I’m not sure this is quite practical, but I wanted to give it a try.  Now if two people are home it would be much easier, and probably having a kids seat cover so she could actually rest on it would help too.

Is it sad that this might have been the most excitement we had all week?  Just one of those weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment