Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rewards

Do you remember how I said I wasn't going to buy any new clothing until I lost 10 pounds?  I'm guessing I haven't hit that mark yet, but I haven't officially weighed myself.  But there is something I have been working on that is progressing nicely.  I have been trying to eat better and not have unhealthy snacks.  I also gave up Dr. Pepper.  It's amazingly easy to give up something if you just don't buy it!  Not too mention I don't get out and about much yet, which has helped me to not eat out.  I also made a vow to eat more fruits and veggies.  I was doing better at that for awhile, but have fallen short as of late.  Mainly because I haven't had a lot of time to get to the grocery store, therefore not a lot of fresh fruits and veggies around here.  

Since I have been doing better at eating, I thought it was time for a little reward, and guess what?  Target currently has most of their shoes and bags, buy one get one 50% off (online only).  A deal too good to pass up, especially if you are in the need of new boots.  So I may have ordered a couple new pairs.

Okay, does anyone really believe I decided to reward myself and then came upon the sale?  In full disclosure, I saw the sale and decided I better come up with some reason to buy them.

Now the real test will be the trip back to Nebraska coming up.  We have a terrible habit of eating out for pretty much every meal when we are back in Nebraska or traveling anywhere for that matter.  Hopefully this next time I will do better.  Otherwise I should probably take these away.
slouchy microsuede boot2010.03.31

No comments:

Post a Comment