Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Days Till Christmas

Bella wanted to show off her presents she made for the teachers.

IMG_0240IMG_0246IMG_0250

It’s a potpourri mix that is made with fresh ingredients and supposed to last for weeks.  I made one up for myself and have been burning it for the past couple of days.  I’m excited to see if it really will last for a couple of weeks as it does smell divine.

IMG_0257

And back to Bella.  She also wanted to point out her chair, and how loud the fabric is on it.  She wanted to know why I haven’t recovered it yet. 

IMG_0253IMG_0267

It’s coming Bella, once I make some decisions on the kitchen that is!

Oliver wanted to show you what happens when mom tries to get things done while he is around.

IMG_0270IMG_0271

I was baking in the kitchen and Oliver was hanging out and getting into the pantry.  He happened to find a bag of crushed graham crackers and proceeded to dump them out all over the floor.

Enter doggie vacuums.

IMG_0272

Although it looks like mom is still going to have to get a bunch from under the fridge that the dogs couldn’t quite reach.

And I’ll leave you with this picture.

IMG_0273

It perfectly captures Oliver’s naughty but nice behavior.  He thinks it’s funny to lift objects up over his head and say “Ohhhh Ohhhh”.  Which we believe he is saying “Oww” because that is what comes out of our mouths when he throws things at us.  I don’t think he does it to be mean and hurt us, but because he thinks our reactions are funny to him.  So we have to somehow curb his behavior of throwing things by not reacting to it.  I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment