Thursday, December 13, 2012

13 Days Till Christmas

These next couple of days everyone is getting clothes.  I can say that because Jesse opened up his gift last night.  Oliver and Bella are next, and well they can’t read, so it won’t be ruined for them.

I got around to finishing a small project.  I call it my homage to Schindler’s List.

IMG_0222

Does anyone know why it’s a homage to Schindler’s List?  Needless to say the colored balloon photo of Oliver was supposed to come in black and white.  It was a mistake and they are currently correcting it and getting me a new one.  I must say besides having to wait 20 minutes to speak with a  person, Shuttlerfly has great customer service.

IMG_0225IMG_0226IMG_0227IMG_0232IMG_0233

Some day I would like to get photos on this wall.

IMG_0234IMG_0235

Even though we would have to rent a tall step ladder, or use the extension ladder to hang the photos, I think we need to have about 3 more years of experiences before we have photos to fill the walls. So don’t stress too much yet Jesse!

No comments:

Post a Comment