Thursday, December 6, 2012

20 Days Till Christmas

Today is my day to open gifts.  Jesse got me a new Christmas CD and a yoga video, so I can continue to do yoga at home and not have to try and pay money and find time to make it to a studio. 

I know you guys are so excited to read all about the different gifts we are getting for 25 days before Christmas…..being sarcastic here, so I am going to stop at this post.  I may do a few random ones if the gift is homemade, creative, or an outing.  But beyond that I will leave the boring details to ourselves.

As I mentioned previously, I got a new camera.  I have been reading up and playing around with it for the past few nights.  I am about ready to use it solely for taking pictures and wanted to show a few things that I have done with it so far.  The first pictures I took were all at night in the darkest room in our house.  Needless to say, they didn’t look too much different from our point and shoot camera.  Although there were a few cool effects I was playing around with.

IMG_0027

Yesterday I took the camera outside to try and get a few shots of our house all decorated for Christmas.

IMG_0031IMG_0035

This morning I thought I would take some pictures of the kids hanging out and getting Bella ready for school.

Oliver was up early this morning, and he has been enjoying playing with the new candles I bought and the nativity set.  Did you know they make great toys when played with together?

IMG_0041

The other fun activity of the morning is going outside and waiting for the bus.

IMG_0042IMG_0047

In other news.  After 2 1/2 months of coughing, Bella has finally had one edge of one molar break through.  I guess that means about a year of continuous coughing for her and us.  For all those doctors who claim teething does not create problems and that it’s just a coincidence kids have fevers, diarrhea, eating problems, etc at the same time they have teeth coming in….I say BS.  In fact I would like to use stronger language but I will refrain.  I will swear 400% that it causes all of these problems and more.  Having someone that takes this long to teeth and to teeth continuously proves how difficult a process this is for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment