Friday, December 7, 2012

19 Days Till Christmas

Today started at 5am with both kids being up.  It was a VERY LONG DAY.

It was such a long day I almost forgot to feed Bella lunch.  You see I tried to feed her breakfast at 7am, she didn’t want it, I then feed her at 10am, and she ate it.  I ate a couple of times, I feed Oliver a couple of times.  I then realized it was 1pm and Bella had really only eaten once. 

Whoops! 

IMG_0051IMG_0053

Oliver is slightly obsessed with eating with a spoon all by himself out of a bowl….preferably yogurt.  It’s not a clean process by any means.

IMG_0054

Today for the advent tree our dogs got a little treat and a new toy that Oliver picked out for them.  Only problem is Oliver seems to think he picked out the toy for himself. 

IMG_0061IMG_0064

And now the dogs won’t play with it.

IMG_0180

No comments:

Post a Comment