Tuesday, December 18, 2012

8 Days Till Christmas

We have hit the major roadblock called Bella’s coughing.  As mentioned she has been coughing since the end of September, so every night we are up 2 or 3 times.  Monday night it wasn’t 2 or 3 times, it was continuous.  She literally didn’t get any sleep, and I barely squeaked out a couple of hours.

That next morning I sat Bella up in her bean bag chair, so she would be upright and could get some relief from coughing. 

IMG_0322

She still wasn’t very happy with it.  She prefers to lay down on most occasions, and even while sitting up she was still coughing.

Oliver thought her chair looked pretty cool, so he had to do what she was doing.

IMG_0321

IMG_0323

The kids watched a little Curious George and I tried to lay my aching head down and shut my burning eyes.  This calmness lasted for maybe 20 minutes and then Oliver was up and all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment