Thursday, December 20, 2012

6 Days Till Christmas

Let’s be honest.  I’m a procrastinator.  I did well buying gifts that I was able to pick up around black Friday time frame.  And then I got busy doing other things.  I still have family gifts to buy and we are celebrating starting tomorrow.

It didn’t help that I ended up not having a sitter at all this week, and Bella kept me up all night not to mention she didn’t go to school, so I was unable to run errands. 

Looks like tonight I will be running out to buy gifts once Jesse makes it home.  Or in reality once the kids go to bed.  Bella did better last night, and Jesse stepped in to get up with her, so I finally got some sleep.

That means I had the energy to make cookies this morning.  I dragged Bella’s blanket into the kitchen with me.  Bella was laughing and having fun, and Oliver thought Bella being in the kitchen was fun. 

IMG_0324IMG_0326IMG_0327IMG_0329

I got half the dough baked into cookies before Bella’s fun time turned into a coughing nightmare.  Guess I will have to bake more cookies later if I get a chance.

IMG_0332

No comments:

Post a Comment